Temporal Changes in Allele Frequencies Provide Estimates of Population Bottleneck Size
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 523–530, June 1999
How to Cite
Luikart, G., Cornuet, J.-M. and Allendorf, F. W. (1999), Temporal Changes in Allele Frequencies Provide Estimates of Population Bottleneck Size. Conservation Biology, 13: 523–530. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.98133.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted March 17, 1998; revised manuscript accepted October 16, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!