Dispersal in Spatially Explicit Population Models
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1039–1046, October 1999
How to Cite
South, A. (1999), Dispersal in Spatially Explicit Population Models. Conservation Biology, 13: 1039–1046. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.98236.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted May 11, 1998; revised manuscript accepted May 25, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!