Time Lag between Deforestation and Bird Extinction in Tropical Forest Fragments
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1140–1150, October 1999
How to Cite
Brooks, T. M., Pimm, S. L. and Oyugi, J. O. (1999), Time Lag between Deforestation and Bird Extinction in Tropical Forest Fragments. Conservation Biology, 13: 1140–1150. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.98341.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Paper submitted July 6, 1998; revised manuscript accepted January 18, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!