Designing the Masoala National Park in Madagascar Based on Biological and Socioeconomic Data
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1055–1068, October 1999
How to Cite
Kremen, C., Razafimahatratra, V., Guillery, R. P., Rakotomalala, J., Weiss, A. and Ratsisompatrarivo, J.-S. (1999), Designing the Masoala National Park in Madagascar Based on Biological and Socioeconomic Data. Conservation Biology, 13: 1055–1068. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.98374.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted July 17, 1998; revised manuscript accepted February 17, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!