Local Extinctions of Terrestrial Insectivorous Birds in a Fragmented Landscape near Manaus, Brazil
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1416–1423, December 1999
How to Cite
Stratford, J. A. and Stouffer, P. C. (1999), Local Extinctions of Terrestrial Insectivorous Birds in a Fragmented Landscape near Manaus, Brazil. Conservation Biology, 13: 1416–1423. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.1999.98494.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted October 15, 1998; revised manuscript accepted April 28, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!