Perspectives on the Definition of Fuzzy Sets: a Reply to Regan and Colyvan
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1200–1201, August 2000
How to Cite
Todd, C. R. (2000), Perspectives on the Definition of Fuzzy Sets: a Reply to Regan and Colyvan. Conservation Biology, 14: 1200–1201. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.00063.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted February 11, 2000; revised manuscript accepted March 15, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!