Conservation Biology and Private Land: Shifting the Focus
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1221–1223, October 2000
How to Cite
Norton, D. A. (2000), Conservation Biology and Private Land: Shifting the Focus. Conservation Biology, 14: 1221–1223. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.01451.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- 1997. The state of New Zealand's environment. Ministry for the Environment, Wellington.
- 2000. Nature conservation 5: nature conservation in production environments, managing the matrix. Surrey Beatty, Sydney. , , .
- 1997. Toward optimal environmental policy: the case of biodiversity conservation. Ecology Law Quarterly 24:243 298. & .
- 1997. Conservation outside nature reserves. Centre for Conservation Biology, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. & .
- 1999. Private lands: the neglected geograph. Conservation Biology 13:223 224.
- 1999. Forest reserves. Pages 525 555 in M. L.Hunter, editor. Maintaining biodiversity in forest ecosystems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- 1995. Nature conservation 4: the role of networks. Surrey Beatty, Sydney. , , .