Life and Death in the Fast Lane: Demographic Consequences of Road Mortality in the Florida Scrub-Jay
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 501–512, April 2000
How to Cite
Mumme, R. L., Schoech, S. J., Woolfenden, G. E. and Fitzpatrick, J. W. (2000), Life and Death in the Fast Lane: Demographic Consequences of Road Mortality in the Florida Scrub-Jay. Conservation Biology, 14: 501–512. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.98370.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted July 17, 1998; revised manuscript accepted August 25, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!