Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Bird Species in a Relict Temperate Forest in Semiarid Chile
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 534–543, April 2000
How to Cite
Cornelius, C., Cofré, H. and Marquet, P. A. (2000), Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Bird Species in a Relict Temperate Forest in Semiarid Chile. Conservation Biology, 14: 534–543. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.98409.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted August 13, 1998; revised manuscript accepted August 25, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!