Effects of Selective Logging on the Butterflies of a Bornean Rainforest
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1055–1065, August 2000
How to Cite
Willott, S. J., Lim, D. C., Compton, S. G. and Sutton, S. L. (2000), Effects of Selective Logging on the Butterflies of a Bornean Rainforest. Conservation Biology, 14: 1055–1065. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.98427.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted August 31, 1998; revised manuscript accepted November 3, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!