Biodiversity and Disease Risk: the Case of Lyme Disease
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 722–728, June 2000
How to Cite
Ostfeld, R. S. and Keesing, F. (2000), Biodiversity and Disease Risk: the Case of Lyme Disease. Conservation Biology, 14: 722–728. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.99014.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted January 6, 1999; revised manuscript accepted October 14, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!