Distinct Population Segments and Congressional Intent: Reply to Waples
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 567–569, April 2000
How to Cite
Pennock, D. S. and Dimmick, W. W. (2000), Distinct Population Segments and Congressional Intent: Reply to Waples. Conservation Biology, 14: 567–569. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.99025.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted January 11, 1999; revised manuscript accepted November 15, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!