Identifying a Linked Reserve System Using a Regional Landscape Approach: the Florida Ecological Network
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 984–1000, August 2000
How to Cite
Hoctor, T. S., Carr, M. H. and Zwick, P. D. (2000), Identifying a Linked Reserve System Using a Regional Landscape Approach: the Florida Ecological Network. Conservation Biology, 14: 984–1000. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.99075.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted February 8, 1999; revised manuscript accepted December 8, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!