Demography of the California Condor: Implications for Reestablishment
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 957–967, August 2000
How to Cite
Meretsky, V. J., Snyder, N. F. R., Beissinger, S. R., Clendenen, D. A. and Wiley, J. W. (2000), Demography of the California Condor: Implications for Reestablishment. Conservation Biology, 14: 957–967. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.99113.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted February 26, 1999; revised manuscript accepted December 24, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!