Managing the Abundance and Diversity of Breeding Bird Populations through Manipulation of Deer Populations
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1161–1170, August 2000
How to Cite
McShea, W. J. and Rappole, J. H. (2000), Managing the Abundance and Diversity of Breeding Bird Populations through Manipulation of Deer Populations. Conservation Biology, 14: 1161–1170. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.99210.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted April 22, 1999; revised manuscript accepted October 13, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!