Holocene Climate in the Western Great Lakes National Parks and Lakeshores: Implications for Future Climate Change
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 968–983, August 2000
How to Cite
Davis, M., Douglas, C., Calcote, R., Cole, K. L., Winkler, M. G. and Flakne, R. (2000), Holocene Climate in the Western Great Lakes National Parks and Lakeshores: Implications for Future Climate Change. Conservation Biology, 14: 968–983. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2000.99219.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Paper submitted April 27, 1999; revised manuscript accepted December 1, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!