State Intervention to Protect Endangered Species: Why History and Bad Luck Matter
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1799–1803, December 2001
How to Cite
Bulte, E. H. and Van Kooten, G. C. (2001), State Intervention to Protect Endangered Species: Why History and Bad Luck Matter. Conservation Biology, 15: 1799–1803. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.00038.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted January 31, 2000; revised manuscript accepted February 28, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!