Current address: Illinois Natural History Survey, Center for Biodiversity, 607 E. Peabody Drive, Champaign, IL 61820, U.S.A., email email@example.com
Genetic Diversity and Tests of the Hybrid Origin of the Endangered Yellow Larkspur
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1608–1618, December 2001
How to Cite
Koontz, J. A., Soltis, P. S. and Brunsfeld, S. J. (2001), Genetic Diversity and Tests of the Hybrid Origin of the Endangered Yellow Larkspur. Conservation Biology, 15: 1608–1618. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.00098.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted March 13, 2000; revised manuscript accepted February 28, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!