Wildfire Regime in the Boreal Forest and the Idea of Suppression and Fuel Buildup
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1554–1557, December 2001
How to Cite
Johnson, E. A., Miyanishi, K. and Bridge, S. R. J. (2001), Wildfire Regime in the Boreal Forest and the Idea of Suppression and Fuel Buildup. Conservation Biology, 15: 1554–1557. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.01005.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted January 4, 2001; revised manuscript accepted June 14, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!