Forest Edges as Nutrient and Pollutant Concentrators: Potential Synergisms between Fragmentation, Forest Canopies, and the Atmosphere
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1506–1514, December 2001
How to Cite
Weathers, K. C., Cadenasso, M. L. and Pickett, S. T. A. (2001), Forest Edges as Nutrient and Pollutant Concentrators: Potential Synergisms between Fragmentation, Forest Canopies, and the Atmosphere. Conservation Biology, 15: 1506–1514. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.01090.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted February 21, 2001; revised manuscript accepted May 2, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!