Conservation Biology Trailblazers: George Wright, Ben Thompson, and Joseph Dixon
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 332–344, April 2001
How to Cite
Shafer, C. L. (2001), Conservation Biology Trailblazers: George Wright, Ben Thompson, and Joseph Dixon. Conservation Biology, 15: 332–344. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015002332.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted April 22, 1999; revised manuscript accepted August 9, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!