Countryside Biogeography of Moths in a Fragmented Landscape: Biodiversity in Native and Agricultural Habitats
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 378–388, April 2001
How to Cite
Ricketts, T. H., Daily, G. C., Ehrlich, P. R. and Fay, J. P. (2001), Countryside Biogeography of Moths in a Fragmented Landscape: Biodiversity in Native and Agricultural Habitats. Conservation Biology, 15: 378–388. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015002378.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted August 4, 1999; manuscript accepted June 21, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!