Modeling the Effects of Fishing and Implications for the Design of Marine Protected Areas: Juvenile Fish Responses to Variations in Seafloor Habitat
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 424–437, April 2001
How to Cite
Lindholm, J. B., Auster, P. J., Ruth, M. and Kaufman, L. (2001), Modeling the Effects of Fishing and Implications for the Design of Marine Protected Areas: Juvenile Fish Responses to Variations in Seafloor Habitat. Conservation Biology, 15: 424–437. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015002424.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted July 29, 1999; revised manuscript accepted May 24, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!