Address for correspondence: Centre for Ecological Research and Conservation, 3076/5, IV Cross, Gokulam Park, Mysore 570002, India, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Effect of Slash-and-Burn Shifting Cultivation on Rainforest Birds in Mizoram, Northeast India
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 685–698, June 2001
How to Cite
Raman, T. R. S. (2001), Effect of Slash-and-Burn Shifting Cultivation on Rainforest Birds in Mizoram, Northeast India. Conservation Biology, 15: 685–698. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015003685.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2007
- Paper submitted October 12, 1999; revised manuscript accepted August 2, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!