Reduced Feather Growth Rates of Two Common Birds Inhabiting Central Amazonian Forest Fragments
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 721–728, June 2001
How to Cite
Stratford, J. A. and Stouffer, P. C. (2001), Reduced Feather Growth Rates of Two Common Birds Inhabiting Central Amazonian Forest Fragments. Conservation Biology, 15: 721–728. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015003721.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted October 11, 1999; revised manuscript accepted September 26, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!