Income and Price Elasticities of Bushmeat Demand in Lowland Amerindian Societies
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 761–769, June 2001
How to Cite
Wilkie, D. S. and Godoy, R. A. (2001), Income and Price Elasticities of Bushmeat Demand in Lowland Amerindian Societies. Conservation Biology, 15: 761–769. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015003761.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted January 24, 2000; revised manuscript accepted August 2, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!