Conservation Value of Independently Evolving Units: Sacred Cow or Testable Hypothesis?
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 780–783, June 2001
How to Cite
Pearman, P. B. (2001), Conservation Value of Independently Evolving Units: Sacred Cow or Testable Hypothesis?. Conservation Biology, 15: 780–783. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015003780.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted January 24, 2000; revised manuscript accepted November 8, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!