Conservation Implications of a Newly Discovered Bee Species on Isla Robinson Crusoe, Chile
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 803–805, June 2001
How to Cite
Anderson, G. J., Bernardello, G. and Engel, M. S. (2001), Conservation Implications of a Newly Discovered Bee Species on Isla Robinson Crusoe, Chile. Conservation Biology, 15: 803–805. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.015003803.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted January 24, 2000; revised manuscript accepted January 5, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!