Edge Effects on Lizards and Frogs in Tropical Forest Fragments
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 1079–1090, August 2001
How to Cite
Schlaepfer, M. A. and Gavin, T. A. (2001), Edge Effects on Lizards and Frogs in Tropical Forest Fragments. Conservation Biology, 15: 1079–1090. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.0150041079.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2002
- Paper submitted January 12, 2000; revised manuscript accepted September 27, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!