A Landscape Approach to Conserving North America's Avifauna
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1827–1828, December 2001
How to Cite
Rothstein, S. I. (2001), A Landscape Approach to Conserving North America's Avifauna. Conservation Biology, 15: 1827–1828. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.01568.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- 1994. Hidden cities: the discovery and loss of ancient North American civilization. Free Press, New York.
- 1999. The ecological Indian: myth and reality. Norton, New York.
- 1989. Where have all the birds gone? Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey.