Effects of Artisanal Fishing on Marine Communities in the Galápagos Islands
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 1691–1699, December 2001
How to Cite
Ruttenberg, B. I. (2001), Effects of Artisanal Fishing on Marine Communities in the Galápagos Islands. Conservation Biology, 15: 1691–1699. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2001.99556.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted December 9, 1999; revised manuscript accepted February 21, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!