Focal and Surrogate Species: Getting the Language Right
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2002
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 285–286, April 2002
How to Cite
Armstrong, D. (2002), Focal and Surrogate Species: Getting the Language Right. Conservation Biology, 16: 285–286. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.00109.x
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!