Compute and Conserve
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2002
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 275–276, February 2002
How to Cite
Holmes, E. E. (2002), Compute and Conserve. Conservation Biology, 16: 275–276. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.00113.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2002
- 2001. Population viability analysis. University of Chicago Press, Chicago. & , editors.
- 1997. The analysis of population persistence: an outlook on the practice of population viability analysis. Pages 3–33 in P. L.Fiedler and P. M.Kareiva, editors. Conservation biology for the coming decade. Chapman and Hall (ITP), New York. & .
- 2002. The use of population viability analysis in endangered species recovery planning: past trends and recommendations for future improvement. Ecological Applications, 16in press. , , , , .