Searching for a Predictive Model for Species Richness of Iberian Dung Beetle Based on Spatial and Environmental Variables
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 158–173, February 2002
How to Cite
Lobo, J. M. and Martín-Piera, F. (2002), Searching for a Predictive Model for Species Richness of Iberian Dung Beetle Based on Spatial and Environmental Variables. Conservation Biology, 16: 158–173. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.00211.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted May 18, 2000; revised manuscript accepted March 14, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!