Buffer-Zone Distances to Protect Foraging and Loafing Waterbirds from Disturbance by Personal Watercraft and Outboard-Powered Boats
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 216–224, February 2002
How to Cite
Rodgers, J. A. and Schwikert, S. T. (2002), Buffer-Zone Distances to Protect Foraging and Loafing Waterbirds from Disturbance by Personal Watercraft and Outboard-Powered Boats. Conservation Biology, 16: 216–224. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.00316.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted July 24, 2000; revised manuscript accepted March 28, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!