Establishing a New Wild Population of Tuatara (Sphenodon guntheri)
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 887–894, August 2002
How to Cite
Nelson, N. J., Keall, S. N., Brown, D. and Daugherty, C. H. (2002), Establishing a New Wild Population of Tuatara (Sphenodon guntheri). Conservation Biology, 16: 887–894. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.00381.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2002
- Paper submitted September 6, 2000; revised manuscript accepted November 14, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!