The Case for Genetic Engineering of Native and Landscape Trees against Introduced Pests and Diseases
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 874–879, August 2002
How to Cite
Adams, J. M., Piovesan, G., Strauss, S. and Brown, S. (2002), The Case for Genetic Engineering of Native and Landscape Trees against Introduced Pests and Diseases. Conservation Biology, 16: 874–879. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.00523.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
- Paper submitted December 4, 2000; revised manuscript accepted August 22, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!