Spatial Tests of the Pesticide Drift, Habitat Destruction, UV-B, and Climate-Change Hypotheses for California Amphibian Declines
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1588–1601, December 2002
How to Cite
Davidson, C., Shaffer, H. B. and Jennings, M. R. (2002), Spatial Tests of the Pesticide Drift, Habitat Destruction, UV-B, and Climate-Change Hypotheses for California Amphibian Declines. Conservation Biology, 16: 1588–1601. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01030.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Paper submitted January 23, 2001; revised manuscript accepted January 16, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!