Directing Research to Reduce the Impacts of Nonindigenous Species
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 630–640, June 2002
How to Cite
Byers, J. E., Reichard, S., Randall, J. M., Parker, I. M., Smith, C. S., Lonsdale, W. M., Atkinson, I. A. E., Seastedt, T. R., Williamson, M., Chornesky, E. and Hayes, D. (2002), Directing Research to Reduce the Impacts of Nonindigenous Species. Conservation Biology, 16: 630–640. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01057.x
- Issue online: 28 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2002
- Paper submitted February 6, 2001; revised manuscript accepted August 9, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!