The Use of Focal Species in Designing a Habitat Network for a Lowland Area of Lombardy, Italy
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 826–831, June 2002
How to Cite
Bani, L., Baietto, M., Bottoni, L. and Massa, R. (2002), The Use of Focal Species in Designing a Habitat Network for a Lowland Area of Lombardy, Italy. Conservation Biology, 16: 826–831. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01082.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Paper submitted February 19, 2001; revised manuscript accepted October 3, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!