Livestock Grazing, Rest, and Restoration in Arid Landscapes
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 840–842, June 2002
How to Cite
Curtin, C. G. (2002), Livestock Grazing, Rest, and Restoration in Arid Landscapes. Conservation Biology, 16: 840–842. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01212.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2002
- Paper submitted May 8, 2001; revised manuscript accepted August 15, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!