Influence of Exotic Earthworms on the Soil Organic Horizon and the Rare Fern Botrychium mormo
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1555–1561, December 2002
How to Cite
Gundale, M. J. (2002), Influence of Exotic Earthworms on the Soil Organic Horizon and the Rare Fern Botrychium mormo. Conservation Biology, 16: 1555–1561. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01229.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Paper submitted August 11, 2001; revised manuscript accepted December 19, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!