Game Parks before and after Lewis and Clark: Reply to Lyman and Wolverton
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2002
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 244–247, February 2002
How to Cite
Martin, P. S. and Szuter, C. R. (2002), Game Parks before and after Lewis and Clark: Reply to Lyman and Wolverton. Conservation Biology, 16: 244–247. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01272.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted June 7, 2001; revised manuscript accepted September 6, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!