Grazing Intensity and the Diversity of Grasshoppers, Butterflies, and Trap-Nesting Bees and Wasps
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 1570–1580, December 2002
How to Cite
Kruess, A. and Tscharntke, T. (2002), Grazing Intensity and the Diversity of Grasshoppers, Butterflies, and Trap-Nesting Bees and Wasps. Conservation Biology, 16: 1570–1580. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01334.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2002
- Paper submitted July 10, 2001; revised manuscript accepted January 23, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!