Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Bottlenose Dolphins
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 1171–1173, August 2002
How to Cite
Wade, P. R. (2002), Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Bottlenose Dolphins. Conservation Biology, 16: 1171–1173. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.01645_4.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
- 1989. The plight of the ‘forgotten’ whales. Oceanus 32(1):5–11. , , and .
- 1990. The bottlenose dolphin. Academic Press, New York. , and , editors.
- 1999. Selected examples of small cetaceans at risk. Pages 296–310 in J. R.Twiss and R. R.Reeves, editors. Conservation of marine mammals. Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington, D.C.
- 1994. A brief review of stock identity in small marine cetaceans in relation to assessment of driftnet mortality in the North Pacific. Reports of the International Whaling Commission Special Issue 15: 393–401. , and
- 2001. The gospel of maximum sustainable yield in fisheries management: birth, crucifixion, and reincarnation. Pages 41–66 in J. D.Reynolds, G. M.Mace, K. H.Redford, and J. G.Robinson, editors. Conservation of exploited species. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom. , and .
- 1994. Dolphins, porpoises, and whales. 1994–1998 action plan for the conservation of Cetaceans. World Conservation Union, Gland, Switzerland. , and , compilers.
- 2000. Incorporating uncertainty into management models for marine mammals. Conservation Biology 14: 1243–1252. , , , and .