Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Pollinator Diversity and Plant Reproductive Success in Renosterveld Shrublands of South Africa
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1267–1276, October 2002
How to Cite
Donaldson, J., Nänni, I., Zachariades, C. and Kemper, J. (2002), Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Pollinator Diversity and Plant Reproductive Success in Renosterveld Shrublands of South Africa. Conservation Biology, 16: 1267–1276. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.99515.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2002
- Paper submitted November 9, 1999; revised manuscript accepted November 28, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!