Quality of Agroecological Matrix in a Tropical Montane Landscape: Ants in Coffee Plantations in Southern Mexico
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 174–182, February 2002
How to Cite
Perfecto, I. and Vandermeer, J. (2002), Quality of Agroecological Matrix in a Tropical Montane Landscape: Ants in Coffee Plantations in Southern Mexico. Conservation Biology, 16: 174–182. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.99536.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Paper submitted November 30, 1999; revised manuscipt accepted April 4, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!