Spatial-Accumulation Pattern and Extinction Rates of Mediterranean Flora as Related to Species Confinement to Habitats in Preserves and Larger Areas
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 948–963, August 2002
How to Cite
Zurlini, G., Grossi, L. and Rossi, O. (2002), Spatial-Accumulation Pattern and Extinction Rates of Mediterranean Flora as Related to Species Confinement to Habitats in Preserves and Larger Areas. Conservation Biology, 16: 948–963. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2002.99547.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2002
- Paper submitted December 3, 1999; revised manuscript accepted September 26, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!