Current address: Research Center, Wild Bird Society of Japan, 2-35-2 Minamidaira, Hino, Tokyo, 191-0041 Japan, email email@example.com
Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Birds in Deciduous Forests in Japan
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 695–707, June 2003
How to Cite
Kurosawa, R. and Askins, R. A. (2003), Effects of Habitat Fragmentation on Birds in Deciduous Forests in Japan. Conservation Biology, 17: 695–707. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01118.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Paper submitted March 14, 2001; revised manuscript accepted August 15, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!