A Species-Specific Approach to Modeling Biological Communities and Its Potential for Conservation
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 854–863, June 2003
How to Cite
Olden, J. D. (2003), A Species-Specific Approach to Modeling Biological Communities and Its Potential for Conservation. Conservation Biology, 17: 854–863. doi: 10.1046/j.1523-1739.2003.01280.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2003
- Paper submitted June 18, 2001; revised manuscript accepted August 5, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!